PokemonPlayland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 1: Out in the town.

2 posters

Go down

Chapter 1: Out in the town. Empty Chapter 1: Out in the town.

Post  gold_riolu Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:31 pm

Light peeked trough the open window, it was someones birthday. (i know it's not the 9th anymore but just pretend) John Jumped Straight out of his bed. His birthday is today, the day he begins his journey! I ran down the stairs to find my siblings under a big banner "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOHN" it looked homemade, but thats not all I also saw a few presents on the table. then all at once they came over to me to wish a 'Happy birthday', it was really nice of them.

we all sat down to a nice breakfast before i got to open my presents. first up was my sister(Lily), being only 8 she's a great artist. she made me a pipe cleaner star with a pokeball logo on the inside. Then my oldest brother(Chris) got ma a journal to write down my adventure in, cool. but with my other brother(Micheal) had to go get his present from the farm so we had to wait but then Chris reminded me that I will miss my appointment at the lab if i don't hurry. so we drove into town and then straight to the lab Micheal said I would have to wait until i got my first pokemon before he would give me his present. so I stood at the big black doors leading into the lab entisipating the new pokemon i was to receive...

(wow did i really write that much!?!)
gold_riolu
gold_riolu
Admin

http://pokemonplayland.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Out in the town. Empty Hi John

Post  spicyhandrail Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:25 am

"Hi. I'm Sasha Comets. Howzet going Question

Which starter do you want? I got a Piplup.
...I was actually just challenged by my rival, and I accepted. He just looked blankly at me, as if to say, "Read a book. It's probably going to be a while until I get any instructions from gold_riolu. study ... study ... Sleep I got bored, and as you can see I walked away. He's probably just still standing exactly where I left him."

She stares at you, hoping vaguely for a reply...
spicyhandrail
spicyhandrail

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Out in the town. Empty awkward

Post  gold_riolu Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:40 am

"umm...Hi?...I'm John" pale "well i was kinda hoping to get a cyndaquil accually." "so if you don't mind i need to go into the lab right now so i can get it" John was very confused, about what to say. He just stood there hoping she would move.
gold_riolu
gold_riolu
Admin

http://pokemonplayland.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Out in the town. Empty Meh.

Post  spicyhandrail Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:23 am

"Well then! See ya later!"
Sasha walked off, wondering what she'd do next. 'Perhaps I'll see whether anyone has replied to the Sni Forum,' she thought to herself as she paced away.
spicyhandrail
spicyhandrail

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: Out in the town. Empty Re: Chapter 1: Out in the town.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum